Monday, November 19, 2012

November 12, 2012


WHOA!! you bought a truck! Geez. Also, you have more snow than I do! It did snow here this week but just a little bit. It is starting to get cold though. So transfers! I am still here in Tolyatti! With Sister Sine. None of the sisters moved this transfer so that was interesting. But I am excited to be here for a little while longer. Currently we have 6 investigators that we feel like could be ready for baptism soon. They just have to decide that they want to make the commitment. They know everything else.  God has to love us to let us have agency. Sometimes that is the hardest part of your mission is watching others make wrong choices. The only transfer in our district was our district leader will be going to Penza and his companions will be our district leader. He has been out 2 cycles less than I have but he will be so great. I love watching these elders step into responsibility and watch them learn how to receive revelation for themselves and others. It is so cool!

Did I talk about Vladimir last week? If I did sorry but we had a lesson with him this week and talked about priorities and just had him list the things he does in order of time and then in order of importance. It was cool to watch him come to his own conclusion that something needed to change. He should be set for baptism in January we've got some commandments to work through.

On Thursday of this week was our culture activity. It was the coolest thing ever. I think I had a cheesy grin just plastered on my face the whole time but I LOVED it. It was native Russian dancing. They had real metal swords that they would hit together to and they would spark, I don't have time to rave about the whole thing but if you get bored I am sure YouTube has some you could watch. I will for sure be obsessed with it when I get home.

Well, that is about all of the news for this week. I love you all!!

Love,
Cectpa Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment