Monday, February 18, 2013

February 10, 2013


Hello family,

I always love hearing from you. This week has been pretty quiet. On Tuesday as we were finishing companion inventory (usually on Thursday, it was necessary) we prayed together and then were going to get ready to go tract. For some reason I felt like we should look at the ward list. We had already been inside all day so I felt weird about it but we did it anyway. As we were going through our area I remembered a young couple who is inactive. They were always too busy to meet with us but we thought we would give it a try. We called and she agreed to meet with us the next day. As we met with her it became apparent that our call was an answer to her prayer. She wanted to come back to church but work and other things kept getting in the way. Anyway we will begin meeting more regularly with them as they work towards the goal to be sealed together in the temple. They came to church yesterday for the first time in 3 months so that was cool. That was probably the first time in my life that I felt a prompting, recognized it and followed it. Real cool.

Other than that I don't have much to say about this week.

It was cool to hear about your experience of fasting for Aunt Tess. I am sure she is happy. Send me some pictures of the funeral if you can. Also, send me a picture of the dresses you made if you haven't already sent them.
Sorry this is so short...

Love,
Cectpa Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment