Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 3, 2012


Hello!!
Hong Kong!! Finland! Cool!! This week the assistants were at our district meeting and they have heard an estimation that in the next year the missionary force could get up to 100,000 missionaries!! Crazy right? There are 2 more! I will have to write Bronson today.

Well this week, was crazy. Basically the Lord blessed us a lot and we were just the little children following the trail of cheerios. We found 2 great investigators through member referrals. We also found a family. A mom and a dad with an 8 year old son. We had some great meetings with our progressing investigators and then 3 of them came to church on Sunday. It was nuts! So cool though. I don't know if I have told you about Tonya, but she is the daughter of a less active. We were stopping by all the less actives to update the records and no one had stopped by them in a couple years. Well, her mom was baptized 10 years ago, but had a husband who drank and wouldn't allow her to come to church. He died a year and a half ago and now they are reading the Book of Mormon together and coming to church and...I don't know. It is just way cool. We have some really great investigators right now, and I love them all.

Also yesterday, was my halfway through Russia mark? I don't know how many times I have counted on my fingers to make sure that is right, but it is. Even now typing it I don't believe it. Yep just counted again, it's true. HOW.

I realize that I haven't written that much but...there was so much that happened that I don't know how to go into detail about it.

The family that bought our house sounds really nice! Well, let me know how unpacking goes, exploring a new city, also, maybe your new address. Ya, that would be good. I still can't believe you’re moving. Or moved but I am really excited for you! It will be exciting to start a new life with just the 2 of you no kids at home to occupy your time.

Well, I love you a lot!! Fill me in next week! I am sure there will be a lot of new things.

Love,
Sister Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment