Monday, May 27, 2013

May 13, 2013

Hello!

It was so great to talk to you yesterday! Happy Mother’s Day again! Just so I got this straight you want a doll painted by her but just a traditional one? That I can do but would you email Sister Stevens to ask for different options and stuff? She knows lot and that way you can get what you want. Otherwise I will just pick what I think would be cool. Thanks for the pictures! Everyone looks so great!

This week was pretty slow because last Sunday was Easter and Thursday was victory day. Everyone was at their dacha or drunk. On Thursday we were locked down. We couldn't leave the apartment, so we did some de-junking and deep cleaning. Although sometimes in the process of deep cleaning I feel like you end up making a bigger mess... regardless we threw away a lot of stuff.

We had a lesson yesterday with our investigator named Dime. He is really cool but works in Siberia on the oil rigs. So he works there for a month and then comes back for a couple weeks so it is hard to meet with him. We had a way sweet restoration lesson with the Stevens. It was a little crazy because the Elders were calling their parents so we were meeting in the entry way. It worked.

It should get up to 30 degrees Celsius this week. I honestly don't know what that is in F. but I think it is 80-85. I am starting to get tan which is nice. I was so pasty from lack of sun for the winter.  We have started playing volleyball on Tuesdays and that is fun. Although, I feel so old I always am so achy and sore after it. And it's not even competitive! Sometimes I wonder if it will be possible for me to ever play soccer again. Sigh!!!

Well, love you lots!

Cectpa Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment