Monday, May 27, 2013

May 27, 2013

Hello Family!

This week has been a memorable one. We received transfer calls on Saturday. I have felt like all cycle that I probably wasn't going to be able to stay in Dachney and...I was right. I am going to be serving in Samara with Sister Scoville! But... we won't be in Samara very much. We will be going on exchanges with all of the sisters in the mission once a cycle. We got the schedule today and we are on exchanges almost every day of next cycle. It is going to be a little nuts traveling everywhere but I am excited. And a lot nervous because no one really knows what we should be doing. I’m not too worried we will figure it out.  It will for sure be a stretching experience. I am excited for the opportunity to feel the spirit guide our efforts. We will for sure need the help but I think it will be an experience where I will be able to grow closer to the Lord through prayer. Wish me luck!

Saying goodbye to all the members in Dachney was hard. I haven't been there all that long but I just love the members there. But we said goodbye yesterday at church and then got on a train at 2:00 in the morning after sleeping for a little bit. We got into Samara at noon today and just stopped at our apartment and then came to email at the office, by the way our apartment is REALLY nice. Seriously, not that we are going to be there all that often... we still have to go buy some food because we don't have anything to eat. But the rest of the week we will be in zone leader council and other meetings with the president and the assistants.

I don't really know what happened last week. I can't really remember...it rained for a couple days, I do remember that.  And the cotton here is crazy. Or at least it was in Saratov, I have only been here for a couple of hours. I will probably have more to write next week. Good luck with everything!

Cectpa Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment