Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 23, 2013

Hello family!

Well, this is the last time I will be writing you. It probably won't be terribly long because I will be seeing you so soon. Mom, I celebrated your birthday in Tolyatti on exchange with the sisters there and was able to see marina be baptized. It was the best! I don't even know what to say except that the spirit there was so strong. I feel like my heart belongs in Tolyatti. Elena and Tanya came to the baptism so I saw them. And Marina's 24 year old daughter came to her baptism as well. I love them all. Elena and Tanya bought a camera for Skype just so we can Skype together. They are the best in the world.

Some sad news. Sasha didn’t come to church yesterday. It was supposed to be his baptismal interview to get baptized next week. And now his phone is closed. He will probably be baptized just...later. We had a miracle meeting with him on Tuesday. Usually we can't see him during the week but he answered his phone and could meet so we did. Committed him to live by the commandments we taught him and asked him if he was ready to be baptized on the 29th and he said yes and was way excited. And now....he is missing again. Sigh.

For this week we will just continue to work. Find some new investigators and see what we can do. We had 2 investigators show up at church miraculously yesterday again. So the lord is still working miracles in our mission. It is way cool!

Well, see ya soon!

Cectpa Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment