Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012

Hello!
Oy! What news! I don't even know what to say. Dad, I am grateful that you have been blessed with good work to help support all of us. Well, maybe I will be able to think more clearly after I tell you what happened this week.

This week went by way fast. I don't even really remember what happened. Last week we found a girl named Elena and this week we invited her to family home evening and she came with her friend. She is cool. She is a Baptist but likes to meet with youth of other churches and she has been interested in the Mormon church for a long time. She said she knows they are good people and that a lot of what we say is either true or...we are crazy. But she wants to find out for herself. She is full of real intent and really wants to know for herself. It is hard to teach her because she always says “your Russian is terrible. I don't understand. Speak in English" and then we speak in English but she doesn't really understand that either. So most of the time it is just her correcting us. But we will see where that goes. And then on Thursday was our culture activity. We walked out into the forest by the Peterson’s and made a fire had tinfoil dinners and just kind of enjoyed being outside. It was so great and so beautiful. It was right by this awesome lake. I will send some pictures home...maybe let me know where that will be or when.

We also had sisters interviews this week. Once a transfer the zone leaders and district leaders interview to just kind of see how your mission is going. For me it just makes me realize how much I am learning. Things that were hard last cycle are now easy and now there are other things that are hard. Anyway they are good. I also asked for a blessing and I have just noticed a theme from all the blessings I have received in relation to my mission. They always mention how the things I am learning will help to prepare me for my future family.

For the most part that is it. I never get to tell you everything that happens but you get to hear the best of it.

So, you will be selling the house. And moving by the end of the year. Dad will you begin working out there first? I guess just keep me posted! I don't even know why it makes me so sad that you are moving. It is just a house. Make sure you take lots of pictures of everything. Your sewing room, your workshop, the yard. I guess I just don't know anything else. Well, I guess just keep me updated on your next adventure together!!! I know that the Lord is aware of you and he is putting you in a place where you can bless others. Maybe this will be good preparation for a mission? Who knows? Like always I will be praying for you!

I also thought about a package and all I really want is some letters and pictures. Just things I can hold. So don't worry about a full on package maybe just an envelope would be cheaper.

I love you all so much! Really though I am so grateful for all of you.

Love,
Sister Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment